Pastor Appreciation Month
October is Pastor appreciate month There will be two mailboxes for the pastors acting as a drop off location
Our pastors work behind the scenes and are constantly on call, providing their prayer, wisdom, services, and care. Here are some Different ways/ideas to Appreciate your Pastors During this month-
1. PRAYER- They pray for us, let’s be sure to include them in our prayers. This may not seem like much of a thank you, but there is no greater way to support your pastor and encourage or appreciate them than forming a prayer group that prays regularly for him and his family.
2. Cards with handwritten notes
3. Gift Cards- This can range anywhere from restaurants to bookstores to movie tickets. The possibilities are endless and the pastor usually gets to include his wife on this one as an added bonus!
4. Offer a Service to a Pastor: Special acts of service, your professional services, etc.
5. Traveling/Vacation help: If you have miles or traveling accommodations, rooming, etc.
6. Crafts/ Kids “Thank-yous”
7. Thanking the Pastors wife
here are some examples and resources